Friday, December 2, 2011

Merry Christmas (I Don't Want to Fight Tonight)

Did you know that The Ramones wrote a Christmas song? Well they did! It sounds pretty much like every other Ramones song, which is a good or a bad thing depending on what you think of The Ramones. The video for the song tells the story of a heavily-accented Long Island couple who are clearly not getting along. They beat the shit out of each other all throughout their Christmas party (which is attended by a Rabbi, for some reason), but make up afterwards. Or do they? There's a twist ending that would make M. Night Shyamalan crap his pants. Plus, a vomiting Santa Claus! Oh, those Ramones.

1 comment:

  1. I never knew the Ramones wrote about my childhood
    awesome!

    loving your Calvacade
    I went back through previous posts until all I could think of was elves and eggnog

    came by from Knight's place :)

    ReplyDelete